St. Peter’s addition includes on-grade covered entrance and drop off into a new gathering space. The new gathering space has a vaulted ceiling with wooden beams and drywall.
The building’s exterior has gabled end-walls coverd with rough-cut granite stone along with EIFS sidewalls and maintenance free windows and trim.
Photos courtesy of Smies & Associates, Architects LLC
First Reformed Church, Cedar Grove
The 19,000 sq. ft. addition features a new first floor Fellowship Hall & Worship Overflow with cathedral ceiling.
The new Fellowship Hall features wood trusses to reflect the 1900’s Sanctuary. A new kitchen, library, and bathrooms are also included on the first floor.